jude par Jude

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I love you too, Coronation Street

Today is one of those days where you can't get warm. Even indoors you feel chilly. God bless beautiful old houses.
Toronto was a city built with brick. I love the old buildings downtown. Even the warehouses are works of art. I've always wanted to live in a old loft building at the bottom of the city;with a wooden gate on the freight elevator and open beam ceilings. They exist, but I'll never have one. Too many people see condos instead of valuable and refurbishable old gems.
I suppose I should start getting ready to go. Thanksgiving awaits!
Autumn is full of warmth, it's not in the air, but it's everywhere else. Warm blankets, hearty root vegetables, knit scarves and reading in cozy chairs. Autumn is a time when you can go out for a crisp walk and come home to a snuggly night in. I love it.
I'm going to go collect some leaves for my mom's harvest basket. Gourds, garlic, onions and a couple of apples. I'm going to add something else, but I haven't decided what. Hope she likes it.

3 Comments:

At 14/10/05 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, i love that u find time to blog sans a puter. keep it up. :)

 
At 14/10/05 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

also, let's go get a warm flavoured hot drink sometime. ;)

 
At 21/10/05 1:41 PM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

Ok, I HAVE a computer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home