jude par Jude

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ode to SPAM

Recently I've been receiving poems in some of the SPAM sent to my G-Mail. I thought I would share the poems (and not the tainted attachments) with you.

I got this one yesterday:

whom not suddenly wife?
supposed to promised least. mischievous whom latter filled slow. explain prison being edge light.
anything mentioned filled development. happened purpose love black did.
companion she pride benefit sugar? shining corner we off.
appearance did least is reference taught.

Amazing, no?
How about this one that I got last week:

thus promised development?
sugar friends use, my very night is.
motor am my that's, again am anything.
anybody different is letters again.
studied am find black. goes or gym money social. being very anybody fascinate,

Wow, man. Wow. As my pal Capital B put it "You can't make this stuff up." I wonder if I could go to some open mic poetry dealy at a coffee house and get mad snaps for these. Hmm...

2 Comments:

At 7/3/06 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's effing hilarious. What's with all the sugar?? Did you search for sugar daddies at some point?? Ha Ha!

 
At 8/3/06 8:44 PM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

I don't have to search for Sugar Daddies, Darling! They come to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home