jude par Jude

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's freezing in here!

Wow. Christmas was fun. Crazy, but fun. My Grandma's out of town this week and I spent all day yesterdsay hiding out at her place watching TV and playing around on the internet. It was quiet and... well, quiet! No one but my sweet boy knew where I was and it was lovely. I found an excellent game on www.shockwave.com called Diner Dash. I must have played for two hours. Now I want to open my own diner. It'd be the best diner ever. We'd have greasy burgers and crispy fries. I'd hire an old guy named Joe to work the grill and I'd don vintage dresses and change my name to Flo or maybe Doris. I wonder what I'd call it... Any suggestions?

4 Comments:

At 28/12/05 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Lunch Box- like on Roseanne!! I like it...

 
At 29/12/05 9:11 AM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

That's right! Which is a little freaky as I was watching Roseanne while writing that post.

 
At 11/1/06 1:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

how about greasy spoons?

 
At 20/1/06 11:50 AM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

Nes, I think that's what you should call your gay S&M club.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home