jude par Jude

Monday, January 09, 2006

Acceptacles

Oh Kevin...

He is always putting food in his pockets. Well, not that he’s always doing it, but when he needs to transport food for some reason ‘pocket’ is on the acceptable receptacle list. A few weeks ago I made a new rule “Food does not go in pockets” or “pockets are not for food” something like that.

He does this weird thing with bananas too. He takes the peel ALL the way off. Drives me NUTS! I remember on one of out first dates we went on a picnic. I sat there and watched in horror as he straight up fully peeled a banana and then put it on his pant leg while putting the peel in our garbage bag. All I could think was “Dude!! It’s on your pants!!” But I didn’t feel like I was in a place where I could say something like that. (yet)

This prompted Kari and I to talk about the "Acceptable Receptacle" List. I think tupperware and other dishes are acceptable food receptacles, as are napkins and paper towels. Even hands are ok sometimes. Pockets, I believe, go on the "Unacceptable Receptacle" list.

Acceptable Receptacles:
Tupperware
Dishes
plastic bags
Napkins & other paper products
Clean Hands

Unacceptable Receptacles:
Pockets
Bed Pans (this was Kari's)
Swimming Pools (also Kari's)
Dirty Hands (there's some very heated history there)
(this list goes on and on.)


But at the end of the day, I think he's the still cutest. I mean, how cute is it when a cute boy looks at you with his cute face and then pulls a cookie out of his pocket for you? SUPERCUTE!

2 Comments:

At 9/1/06 6:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOLOL... that's great...

 
At 15/1/06 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

he's like a chimpmunk.. he's got nature on his side. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home