jude par Jude

Friday, March 17, 2006

Soon to be Mrs...

Wow. I can't believe I'm going to be a married woman in 44 days. I'm so excited!!
Things are really coming together. Although, I have NOT received all of my reply cards, people! Yes, Maria, I got yours so you don't have to post a comment telling me you sent it. Don't tell me you didn't think about doing it! I know you did.
I went to Hemingways with Maria and Kari last weekend for wings and beer. I left two wings on my plate. Maria was shocked and appauled. I did, however, have 3 pints. I think I did just fine, thankyouverymuch.

I am more than superexcited to see my best friend, A. in a month & a half. She's my Maid of Honour and she's FABULOUS. I haven't seen her in two years and that's just too darn long!! Everyone should be lucky enough to have a friend like A. Everyone should be lucky enough to know someone like her! She's tough as nails and beautiful as a sunset. She's my inspiration to be a proper lady and an insatiable lover. She has incredible taste-wait until you see the dress she's wearing to the wedding!! If anyone feels like flying me out to see her, I'd be so grateful! Oh, come on, it's just one little plane ticket!! Domestic flight, even! I need to drink bottles of wine with this woman ASAP. She's too wonderful not to see all the time! I couldn't ask for a sexier woman to love and adore. If it wasn't for that boy I'm so ridiculously attached to...

4 Comments:

At 17/3/06 1:16 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I wasn't gonna ask, or was I? now I'm confused.

 
At 20/3/06 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a friend like that... her name is Stacey, and she's my heart. I want to cry everytime I think about her! Every woman needs to have someone like A. and Stacey in their lives. Someone to listen and laugh and scold and criticize and praise and hug and kiss and hold hands and LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY, like no man alive could ever even dream of.

 
At 30/3/06 3:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so... where would we be flying you?

 
At 5/4/06 11:56 AM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

Winnipeg. Too far away... boo hoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home