jude par Jude

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Camera and Book Club Goodness.

Last night was the Werking Title book club meeting for The Time Traveler’s Wife. I had a great time! It was neat to talk about time travel and love and relationships and all the rest.

Most exciting was having Kari fix my camera!! I know next to nothing about digital cameras and all it needed was to be reformatted! YAY! I had an inkling it was something like that, but didn’t know what to do about it. I didn’t know you could reformat a camera.
This is why I don’t work for Henry’s!
THANKS KARI!!!



BTW:

Kari is a most beautiful woman. MOST beautiful.
I am certainly not the only one who thinks so.
I know a boy (who is not single, sadly) who totally has a crush on her.

4 Comments:

At 23/11/06 10:14 AM, Blogger Maria said...

She is really cute.

 
At 23/11/06 11:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Julia... but it TOTALLY doesn't count if your HUSBAND has a crush on me!!!

I'm assuming it's Kevin you're talking about, anyways...

 
At 23/11/06 2:46 PM, Blogger Maria said...

I bet it's Jesse! (she said "boy" after all)

 
At 30/11/06 6:31 PM, Blogger Miss Julia J said...

Hey, how would it not count if it was Kevin?!
It would count to ME!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home