jude par Jude

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Party! Party!

Hello Lovelies!

Guess what??

House Party!
I KNOW!!


Saturday June 10th (after 9:30? 10?)
My House is having its Annual House Party!!

e-mail me missjuliaj@gmail.com for directions. (Parkdale)

5 Apartments, 3 balconies, 1 backyard, lots of music, tons of people, superamazing amounts of fun.

The kids and Kevin & I are hoping that everyone will come out with their pals to kick off summer with a great big bang! These have always been amazing parties, so feel free to join us even if just for a pre-drink. We’d love to see EVERYONE there. We’re on a 24hr streetcar line and the bus stops almost in front of our place. Easy-peasy. Come make some friends! Hey, this will be a bit of anniversary for one couple who met & fell in love at last year’s shin-dig! You just never know… (Kevin is now officially off-limits, though. Sorry, ladies)

I’ll make sure to have some hot dogs & hamburgers, but feel free to bring a steak or two if you’re extra hungry or other BBQ fare if you feel like showing off your mad culinary skillz, yo.

Bring a friend, or two, or three!!
(B.Y.O.B.)

So, don’t be shy!! Come on down!!!

2 Comments:

At 1/6/06 11:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'm gonna have to pass on the big one... but I'm sure there will be mini BBQ's throughout the summer? If not there, definitely at my place...

I wish I had the power to split myself in two!!

 
At 2/6/06 9:29 AM, Blogger Stef T said...

pfffft kari is passing up TREE planting on the ISLAND for a trip to Windsor.

Do they have trees in Windsor???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home