jude par Jude

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"...he put it down and it continued bending."

Yeah, yeah, yeah... It's been forever. I'm getting married in 17 days people! Time is precious! Why am I here today, you ask. Well, this morning while making my coffee in the office kitchen I thought up something rather, well, hilarious and there was no one around to share it with.

I pulled the coffee mixing spoon out of its cup of water on the counter and as I moved to stir in my sugar-whaAa? It was bent! The spoony bit was bent at an almost 90 degree angle! My first thought was: "Uri Geller's in tha hiz-ouse!" I chuckled and then was sad that I was alone.

I wished that either Drew of Growden were right there to share with, but alas... The first person to come to the kitchen was a guy from the other side of the floor who I don't know too well. I thought about holding up the spoon and tossing out my prize-winning one-liner, but I then thought about how awkward it would be if he didn't know who Uri Geller was.

Long story short: I am a comedic genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home