jude par Jude

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You think you know a guy...

So I popped over to Drew's blog so I could grab his URL to link to his name in my last post and what do you know... The bastard got engaged 10 days ago! I sit NEXT to him. He's my cubemate! I am so sad I didn't get to be filled with this glee last week. GLEE people! You don't hold off glee! I could have been gleeful and giggly for 240 hours! 14,400 minutes!! Eight million six hundred and forty thousand seconds of glee gone forever. sigh.

What I am trying to say is:

CONGRATS, YOU GUYS!!
I met Drew's girl very recently. She came to pick him up from work. You should see the way he looks at her. It's so sweet and tender. That boy is smitten! Alison is a very lovely girl. I wish them all kinds of happiness in love and life.
Wow. Good times.
They really are supersweet together.
I'm so excited for them! YIPPEEEEE!!!
Maybe they will have a Futurama theme wedding. No, wait, that idea's taken. Perhaps an Arrested Development wedding? They could hire people to come as the Bluths! I GET TO BE G.O.B.!

1 Comments:

At 12/4/06 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can I be Maybe?? I love her character- so sassy and smart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home